Do you live near Ottawa – Canada’s capital city or are you coming here for the Annual Tulip Festival that has begun? This Saturday, May 11th, I’m teaching my half day workshop on fine art flower photography. I guarantee it will be a fantastic experience.
The workshop is a half day and costs $95 (Canadian).
What you’ll get it for that is,
– personalized instruction
– small group size
– easy to follow instructions on fine art flower photography techniques
– lots of hands on practice and immediate feedback
– a copy of my e-book, “Fine Art Flower Photography: techniques and tips“, so that you don’t have to take notes during the course; you’ll have all of the information at your fingertips anytime you need it.
– a highly experienced instructor with an easy-going style and great sense of humour
– a ton of fun learning new photographic techniques and approaches
If these things interest you and you’ll be in the Ottawa area, head to my website and register for my Fine Art Flower Photography Workshop! Only a few spaces left!