On Saturday I taught my fine art flower photography workshop. All I can say is WOW! Fabulous group of participants, flowers and colour galore, great light (cloudy with light rain and wonderfully vibrant colour saturation) and a wonderful day! Read more about it and see one of the images of our sea of tulips in my Photo of the Week.
Click on the thumbnail below to see 44th Parallel Photography’s Photo of the Week.
Do you live near Ottawa – Canada’s capital city or are you coming here for the Annual Tulip Festival that has begun? This Saturday, May 11th, I’m teaching my half day workshop on fine art flower photography. I guarantee it will be a fantastic experience.
“To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.” – Kurt Vonnegut
The workshop is a half day and costs $95 (Canadian).
What you’ll get it for that is,
– personalized instruction
– small group size
– easy to follow instructions on fine art flower photography techniques
– lots of hands on practice and immediate feedback
– a copy of my e-book, “Fine Art Flower Photography: techniques and tips“, so that you don’t have to take notes during the course; you’ll have all of the information at your fingertips anytime you need it.
– a highly experienced instructor with an easy-going style and great sense of humour
– a ton of fun learning new photographic techniques and approaches
If these things interest you and you’ll be in the Ottawa area, head to my website and register for my Fine Art Flower Photography Workshop! Only a few spaces left!
My flower photography e-book